~Welcome to a-wimoweh.blogspot.com......a place where you can share your thoughts on social networking issues~

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Social blogs

I was told by some of my friends that some of their blogspot was being hacked and its truly a problem for them to reopen a new account as theres some old post in their previous blog that they are owning. Besides that, they have been updating and changing their blogs layout to truly a nice one. It is so troublesome.

Previously, during Web Development class in Computer lab.
We were told by Mr.Andrew that one of the group which is Pui Fun's group being hacked by others. This make their group have to reopen a new account and do everything all over again.
Luckily there aren't much touch up for that account since it is still new. So it is easier for them to open a new account and edit everything.

Well, I have been using a few social blogs such as Xanga, Wretch, Friendster blog and lots more. It isn't very very interesting. The first and ever social blog that I used is blogspot then change to all kinds of social blogs. Why did i change? Ever wonder about this question?
At first, theres problem occurring due to the signing into blogspot. I keep on can't sign into blogspot.
The second problem is that the blog I've post is gone. I was like, what happen to my blog. Wasted my time and my precious mind set towards the blog that I've wrote.
Thats the time i stop using blogspot then trying multiple social blogs.
While I'm trying out the social blogs, I found Xanga is a nice social blog where eveything is well done over there. But the main problem is that I seldom post blog and not much people know about it, after a while i stop using it.
Then i change to Friendster blog and Wretch.
Friendster blog is much more towards writing only as there aren't much we change. Such as the layout of the blog.
Wretch is a nice one but the matter is that it is too complicated for me as it is more towards people who know chinese. Theres a lot of annoymous people who will leave comment to you. It is a good thing, but sometimes it isn't, because the comment aren't good comment.
For example, I encounter a problem where by people post some links and it contain virus. It is such a childish act.

In the end, I started my own blog again in blogspot last year. Everything goes on well, maybe they change something new. Which i found that it is easier to be used than last time. No more complains from me for using blogspot. I enjoy a lot using it. Even my friends told me the same comment too... So, I vote blogspot is the best for now. haha!!!

What about you guys out there? Which social blog you prefer most?
What do you think about this issue and which social blog will you choose as your first choice.
Do comment about it so that they will know what they should improve on. psskkkk....
This is a way of improving what, so no doubt for it.

-Rachel-

No comments:

Post a Comment