~Welcome to a-wimoweh.blogspot.com......a place where you can share your thoughts on social networking issues~

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Poll result 28/2/09

Do you ever notice the email notifications send by Facebook?
Okay, lets make it this way.
Do you ever notice email notifiations send by social networking sites which you subscribe in?

Here is the result regarding the question I asked.
Poll result 28/209
Most people say they do but some don't.
For me, I don't. My email is fully loaded with emails and do you know how many are there? 2000++
Gosshhh.........Been long I didn't delete or check huh? I did check, but lazy to check one by one and not all the time i open up my email.
I did ask some of my friends and they say its good to check and they notice the notifications because most of them are using Window Live Messenger. This helps them out. When they recieve an email, a notification will pop up telling them they received a message from this and that and from who.
I felt that they should minimize the email notifications as i felt that there too many.
For instance, Facebook, no matter we recieve a message or invites from our friends, there is always an email.

What do you think? Should they minimize the email notifications so that there won't be so many emails to be read.
-Rachel-

No comments:

Post a Comment