~Welcome to a-wimoweh.blogspot.com......a place where you can share your thoughts on social networking issues~

Friday, March 13, 2009

Poll result 13/3/09

Does social networking issues affect your daily life?
This is my this week poll vote question.
Here comes the result. The answer of:
Yes, 35%
Sometimes, 40%
I don't know, 13%
No, 12%

What do you think about this question? Is it important to all of us?
From my own opinion, I feel that it is very important as we have to know whats happening around the world. News are happening around us and it is world wide as we need to get to know about it so that we get to know whats happening and whether it affect our daily life not.
Sometimes when i read through some social networking news, some does affect my life and some doesn't. So I feel that it depends on what kind of news is that and what is it about.

What about you out there? After voting I bet there's some words from you.
Don't feel shy to do so, be brave to sound it out so that things around you will change.

-Rachel-

No comments:

Post a Comment