~Welcome to a-wimoweh.blogspot.com......a place where you can share your thoughts on social networking issues~

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Users give thumbs down for Facebook redesign

Facebook just like to get massive attention from the public, isn't it?

Last week, I posted a blog post about the changes in the Facebook new design. This week, Facebook users from around the world are making big noise and complaining about the Facebook new face as if it is a big changed in their life (more serious than economic crisis =_=).

As I was browsing through the internet, I have seen many many web sites reported on the Facebook face changing issues. Sigh, is it really that "important"? I mean, ya I found it quite inconvenient too on the new design, but I just live with it. Just try to get used to it. There is no need to form a club protesting on this issues. People around the world are crazy about Facebook....it has becoming more like a disease.....

What do you think? Are you protesting too?
-Siew Ching-

No comments:

Post a Comment