~Welcome to a-wimoweh.blogspot.com......a place where you can share your thoughts on social networking issues~

Friday, March 6, 2009

Poll results 6/3/09

"Does the use of Social Networking sites affect your work quality?"
This is this week poll vote question.
Does it affect yours?
Some voted yes, no and sometimes.
Overall answer I get from the voters are sometimes.
Now, let me reveal the voters votes.
Yes: 30%
No: 30%
Sometimes: 40%

For me, it does affect my work. How does it affect?
It happened sometimes, not all the time. Well, while i was surfing some sites which required me to surf for the purpose of my assignments. Till half way while I was surfing, everything gone and this made me so fed up with it as I have to search all over again from A to Z.
Not only that, while I was surfing other sites, not the purpose of assignments, but the purpose of my own entertainment. Till half, everything gone too and I have to start all over again.
Imagine how annoying it is. If you don't believe it, try it and you will feel how I felt.
It is so terrible.

What do you guys out there think about this problem. How did this problem affect you?
Jot down some of your comments and share it with everyone.
-Rachel-

1 comment:

  1. Same goes to me rachel.. Instead of doing assignments, I most probably , I mean always ended up either in FAcebook or Friendster. Another problem is that when I was busy doing research and at the same time on my FAcebook, for no apparent reason the whole thing just shuts down. Therefore, I recommend everyone to have a backup on their research. Just in case.

    ReplyDelete